This web site can utilize cookies in order to be able to offer you faster browsing and better your user experience.
Cookies are small storage and information recuperation devices that are installed in your computer equipment with the expressed means; our cookies never deal with personal information or compromise your privacy.
If you decided to not accept our cookies, you will be able to continue using our web site normally, although it is possible that your user experience will be seen as slightly damaged.
Your browser, on occasion, can generate an instant message that will offer you the possibility of opposing the installation of these cookies. Assuming that your browser does not facilitate this possibility automatically for you, you will be able to abstain from the installation of them by following the instructions from your browser.
Below we describe to you in a simple way the processes necessary for uninstalling or avoiding the installation of our cookies on the main browsers. These procedures are subject to updates or modifications on the part of the browser developers, so that we cannot guarantee that they completely adjust to the latest available version at all times.
- Internet Explorer:
- In the "Tools" menu, click on "Internet Options," go to the "Privacy" tab, select the desired configuration and click on advanced configuration.
- Check the box "Overwrite the automatic administration of cookies."
- Mark the "Activate" or "Block" boxes.
- We recommend activating the option "Always accept log-in cookies," in order to allow an optimal browsing of our web site.
- In the "Tools" menu, click on "Internet Options," go to the "Privacy" tab.
- Activate or deactivate the box "Accept cookies from the web" or "tell web sites that I don't want to be tracked," depending on your browser version.
- You can also eliminate installed cookies by clicking on the option "eliminate cookies individually."
- In the "Tools" menu, click on "Configuration," and go to the "Privacy" tab. Then go to "Content Configuration," after selecting the "Show Advanced Options" option.
- Select your favorite cookie configuration. If you do not wish to allow their installation, you can select the "Block information from sites and third-party cookies" option.
- On the "Configuration > Options" menu, go the the "Advanced" tab. On the "Cookies" menu, select the options "Accept tracking" or "Never accept cookies."
- If you wish to have a greater level of control over the cookies that are installed on your equipment, we recommend that you select the "Ask before accepting cookies" option.
- In the "Tools > Preferences" menu, go to the "Security" tab.
- In the "Accept cookies" menu, select the box "Always" or "Never."
- If you have an iPhone, you should access "Configuration > Safari" and from there select if you want to accept cookies or not.
If you use a different browser, you can get more information about how to configure the installation of cookies through the help or assistance section of said browser. If you need help in completing the configuration of cookies with your browser, please send us an email at email@example.com and we will get in contact with you as soon as possible with the necessary information.